martes, 30 de noviembre de 2021

CEPER GENERACIÓN DEL 27. Aprendemos sobre Coaching and Mentoring to support teachers.


Hello everyone, my name is Luis , I am a teacher of English in CEPER GENERACIÓN DEL 27 in Los Villares, Jaén.


I am on a course as a part of our Erasmus programme between the 21st and the 27th of November , 2021. The name of the course is “Coaching and Mentoring to support teachers”


I am extremely delighted to share my first day and  all the activities that I have done with my colleagues these hours.    


First of all, you should know that I am attending the course in Florence(Italy).   


As you may guess from the title of the course it is going to deal with the way we work those two concepts: coaching and mentoring in relation to the rest of the teachers and students as well as social skills, emotional intelligence , compassionate communication, personal growth, time management tools etc.   


We have talked briefly about organization at school, competences as a teacher, support growing as a teacher and several aspects about how to coach and mentor new teachers in the different education systems around Europe. 


I found it mind-blowing how different countries are in Europe and how systems change from one place to another. Furthermore, understanding a bit about the Belgium system education today was an interesting and tricky issue to deal with but at the same time fantastic. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario